I have been nominated by Tasha from tryallmama for the Liebster Award.Many people see this as just a blog post.But for me it means more.It means that someone noticed my blog.And that’s a big satisfaction for me.A Big THANK YOU to Tasha.
The Official Rules of the Liebster Award
(copy paste from tryallmama)
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions from the Blogger that nominated you.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Ask your nominees to answer 11 questions.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1,000 followers.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it and know what to do! (they might not have ever heard of it!)
- Post your Liebster Award blog post link in the comments of your nominator’s Liebster Award Post
- This is no official rule but it would be nice if you followed the person who nominated you.
- What is your number one fear?
To fail God.
- What is one thing on your bucket list.
Sky diving and travel the world
- What does your dream vacation consist of?
Adventure,culture, sea sun and sand.
- Where is the coolest place you have been?
Biobay in Puerto Rico.
- What is your go to sweet treat?
- What can you not live without?
- Your top goal for 2016?
I would like to have some blogger friends,and be a great blogger and write a post that goes viral.
- How did you get into blogging?
I have always read other blogs and wanted to start my own blog.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 Years?
I see myself with my own small business and traveling the world.
- Who inspires you the most?
My mom inspire me the most.I wan’t to be like her when it comes to parenting.
- What is your splurge you are saving up for?
A vacation to Dominican Republic.
10 Random Facts About Me
- I can watch hours after hours of Korean drama.
- I’m afraid of cockroach dead or alive i don’t want them near me.
- I would love to live in the big city but I still prefer my tiny island Curacao
- I LOVE GOD
- I’m Hungry right now
- I wash every plate/utensils/cup etc before I use them. Even tough I just washed them 5 minutes ago.
- I’m Married
- I met my husband at church when I was 12
- Later we found out that we actually met at the same church when I was around 8 or 9.
- At the age of 22 we got married at the same church.
Questions For You
- Favorite blogs?
- Which book did you read last.
- Any blogging tips?
- Best vacation destination?
- If you are a parent give us your best parenting advice.
- What does a perfect day look like
- Describe your self in 3 words.
- How would you spend a million dollars?
- What/who is the most important thing in your life.
- If you can have a super power what would it be.